Deep, Mellow, Expressive, Resonant, Warm, Friendly, Distinctive, Impactful, Conversational, Motivating, Vibrant, Enthusiastic,
Expressive, Resonant, Warm, Friendly, Distinctive, Captivating, Inspiring, Impactful, Conversational, Motivating, Vibrant, Enthusiastic, Enticing, Smooth, Deep, Mellow, Warm, Relaxed, Adaptable
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Christopher Rudolph
My Voice Experience
Emerging Voiceover Talent. Launched Professional Voiceover Demo Website May 2016: www.ChristopherRudolphVO.com. In first several months of focusing fulltime on VoiceOver I have successfully been selected as the Voice for a Public Transportation General Safety audio, a Furniture store Commercial, two University Promotions, and the Voice for an innovative technology start-up.
University of Kentucky Bachelor of Science in Economics, Minor in Astronomy/Physics
Certification from Top Hat Voiceover Productions in Palm Beach, FL
Certification from Illinois Center for Broadcasting and Multimedia in Chicago
Continued Coaching and Enhancement of Voiceover skills with Sound Advice and Big House Casting & Audio in Chicago and LA
My Studio Equipment
Fully Equipped Professional Voiceover Studio - iMac, Adobe Creative 6, Arrakis-8 Soundboard, Double Yeti Mics with Boom, Easy access to Source Connect/ISDN if necessary
Script creation & interpretation, Customize Voice expression, modulation, tone & tenor as desired by client for target audiences. Specialize in creating Pre & Post Event Podcasts for Technology, Digital, Mobile conferences. Very knowledgeable about Astronomy, Science, Technology & Health topics for Educational Narratives. Extensive peripheral experience and familiarity with sports, restaurant & hospitality industries, along with Corporate Promotional Branding, Customer Experience & Loyalty initiatives.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christopher Rudolph by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Rudolph is a Standard subscriber.
Christopher Rudolph does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Rudolph was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christopher Rudolph does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Rudolph was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.