Clear, warm, engaging. Very easy to listen to!
Naturally smooth, warm, clear and very easy to listen to!
Service is at the heart of my VO business - you can expect to get exactly what you need, guaranteed.
Whether it's a trusted friend, compassionate mom, smart professional or a sultry AI voice, you will find my versatility, ability to take direction and timely service to confirm you made the right choice!
Check out my website for videos, clients, demos and testimonials at www.ChristineCullingworth.com, email me at VO@ChristineCullingworth.com or phone 604.771.2003.
Well suited to corporate/industrial, business, internet how-to and explainer videos, commercials (radio, television, internet), IOS and Android apps, e-learning for various industries, documentary narration, telephony/IVR, podcasts, videogames.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I first ventured into Voice Over through Animation Classes - this allowed me to 'step outside myself' and be a character with a voice and personality that I had dreamed up. I settled into my own unique voice with additional classes and private coaching, finding a niche in more reality-based scripts. I have had additional coaching with a top sound engineer to make sure my home studio and completed audio is the best it can be.
I specialize in eLearning in a wide variety of industries. My attention to detail makes these projects very easy for the client.
I have received training from some of the best Voice Over Talents in the industry. Animation, Commercial/Narration classes at On the Mic Training in Vancouver, BC. - Michael Daingerfield, Lee Tockar & Noel Johansen and Deb Munroe.
Private coaching and VO workshops with David Goldberg & Kristin Price of Edge Studio, NYC/LA.
My Studio Equipment
Mic: RODE NT-1
Audio Interface: Steinberg CI1
In addition to the pursuit of a VO career, I am a Certified Life Coach, and Co-founder of EQAdvantage Learning & Development Inc. I have a passion for connecting to people and helping them find their unique selves. I have also been a HR Professional in the Oil and Gas/Construction industry and am thoroughly familiar with this audience.
Voice Over is a natural progression where I am able to translate my experience in making that connection in person to relating through the spoken word.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christine Cullingworth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christine Cullingworth is a Standard subscriber.
• Christine Cullingworth has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours