Smooth, sophisticated with a slight quirk.
I have a versatile voice. I tend to be cast as warm and sophisticated. There is a natural warmth in my voice that reads very well for both television and radio.
I was trained in both London and New York so my range is large:
quirky and young: for trendy type copy
warm and sexy: for commercial copy
slightly cooler and well articulated for professional or presentational copy.
I am also able to do a range of character voices from children animation to european dialects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British dialects: all including Scottish and Irish.
French: European not Canadian.
American: regionalisms from both north and south (including spanish harlem and trailer park girl!)
My Voice Experience
I have done a wide variety of voice over work ranging from TELEVISION and RADIO to RADIO PLAYS!!!
I played one of the lead characters on a recent radio drama for NPR called THE LACY STUDY. (NYC)
I have done voice over commercials for products like:
CAMPBELL's SOUP TO GO.
I have also done instructional videos and answering systems for companies such as:
OLYMPUS CAMERA. (Global Headquarters)
University of Toronto: Double Honors BA Theatre Performance Major.French Literature and Language Major. (minor in voice performance)
Royal Academy of Music: piano, voice
Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts: Shakespeare Intensive
Circle in the Square Theatre School.
I am currently a voice coach at both Circle in the Square Theatre School and NYU.
My Studio Equipment
I record a lot of commercial copy for both the internet and radio at home.
I use my MacBook Pro and snowball mic.
Audacity is the editing and conversion program I use to send the files.
I am available to work at whatever time is convenient for the client.
My turn around time is quick.
I am reliable, fun to work with and enjoy what I do tremendously (which makes it easy to do it well.)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christina Pastor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christina Pastor is a Standard subscriber.
• Christina Pastor was last active on Voice123 294 days ago