Unique and kinda sexy
Smooth, sexy & unique
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Meriden, Ct, Central Ct, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a few character voices my best one is who I call Kiddie. It's a cute voice for a kids cartoon character. I can do a few more, an old woman, old man, a witch and a dizzy female type. I am still working on more.
My Voice Experience
I have been presently working in the radio & tv broadcasting industry for over five year now. I have two part time jobs one as a board operator for Lite 100.5 WRCH in Ct. Which I also fill in as a morning show producer from time to time. I am also a asst. station manager for public access Cable 18 in Wallingford, CT. I also do some voice over work on PSA's there. I currently do a live volunteer talk show for CRIS radio in Windsor Locks, Ct. (which is radio for the blind. I read news paper articles.)
I graduated with a certificate from the Ct. School of Broadcasting in April of 2005.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Mac Pro & PC, Adobe Audition, garage band, 18 slider Behringer board, and a shure mic.
I was a on air talent for another FM station in Ct. Which entailed to do live reads over the air. I am very eager to grow my experience & knowledge in the field of voice over work. I feel that I am able to take on any voice over project. My biggest goal is to eventually be a voice in a Walt Disney movie.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christina DAlessandro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christina DAlessandro is a Standard subscriber.
Christina DAlessandro does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christina DAlessandro was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christina DAlessandro does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christina DAlessandro was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.