Versatile male announcer, narrator, character.
Mid-range commercial and promo announcer; professional corporate narrator and spokesperson; friendly and conversational middle-aged male character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, plus various Southern regional accents.
My Voice Experience
I have done commercial, promotional, and industrial voiceover, audio production, and copywriting since 2002; and on-camera and live hosting, announcing, and acting since 2005.
I've voiced and produced well over 100 local and national radio and television commercials, and numerous industrial, educational, and medical narrations. I have also hosted and produced infomercials and weekly radio features, and performed on-camera in many commercial, industrial, film, television, and internet projects; and served as the house announcer ("Voice of God") at numerous live events and awards shows.
I have trained with well-known voice coaches in New York City, and have worked with many local and national radio personalities, as well as nationally and internationally-known film/video producers and directors.
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM7B dynamic microphone
Triton Audio FetHead in-line preamp booster
Focusrite VoiceMaster Pro channel strip
Mackie 802-VLZ3 mixer
Custom PC with Echo MiaMIDI audio interface
Adobe Audition DAW
M-Audio BX5a studio monitors
Professional audio recording and production experience.
On-camera commercial, industrial, and film experience.
Live radio experience.
Live event hosting/announcing experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christian Steiner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christian Steiner is a Premium subscriber.
• Christian Steiner was last active on Voice123 2 days ago