Versatile male announcer, narrator, character.
Mid-range commercial and promo announcer; professional corporate narrator and spokesperson; friendly and conversational middle-aged male character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, plus various Southern regional accents.
My Voice Experience
I have done commercial, promotional, and industrial voiceover, audio production, and copywriting since 2002; and on-camera and live hosting, announcing, and acting since 2005.
I've voiced and produced well over 100 local and national radio and television commercials, and numerous industrial, educational, and medical narrations. I have also hosted and produced infomercials and weekly radio features, and performed on-camera in many commercial, industrial, film, television, and internet projects; and served as the house announcer ("Voice of God") at numerous live events and awards shows.
I have trained with well-known voice coaches in New York City, and have worked with many local and national radio personalities, as well as nationally and internationally-known film/video producers and directors.
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM7B dynamic microphone
Triton Audio FetHead in-line preamp booster
Focusrite VoiceMaster Pro channel strip
Mackie 802-VLZ3 mixer
Custom PC with Echo MiaMIDI audio interface
Adobe Audition DAW
M-Audio BX5a studio monitors
Professional audio recording and production experience.
On-camera commercial, industrial, and film experience.
Live radio experience.
Live event hosting/announcing experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christian Steiner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christian Steiner is a Premium subscriber.
• Christian Steiner was last active on Voice123 3 days ago