Character specialist, dialects & accents, offbeat
Warm, rich tenor speaking voice, tenor to baritone singing. A wide variety of foreign accents and dialects (as well as spoken language, if necessary).
Solid grasp of English vocabulary, grammar, and syntax; able to leap long sentences in a single bound.
Wide array of characterizations for trailers or voiceovers; a smooth, soothing tone for narration or reading. A natural for audiobooks.
Dramatic, energetic, somber, silly - I do it all.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* Dialects, accents, and spoken languages include Greek, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, and some Japanese.
* Cultured or sophisticated, elite, Ivy League
* Local and regional American dialects (Pixburg, Ball'more, New Yawk, New Joisey, Ca'lahna, Mi'ssippi, N'awlins, etc.)
* Western (Texas rangers & "deppitys," saloon types, outlaws)
* Medieval (majestic royalty, peasants, pirates, scoundrels and scalawags)
* Bizarre (weird, alien, inhuman or just plain strange)
My Voice Experience
Years and years of vocal experience in a variety of applications and settings, mostly unrecorded, unpaid, and strictly for fun. Anyway, everyone tells me, "Gee, you have such a great voice!" So I figured: What the hell?
A few of my more "legitimate" credits include:
* College radio show, 1991-1994
* Vocal characterizations & ADR for TV pilot episode directed by George A. Romero (unreleased), 1998
* Voiceover narration for uncompleted documentary film, 2001
* Vocal characterizations for a web-based audio play ("Manabal'Wak"), Haxan Films, 2003
* "Charlie's Angels"-type voice recording for live stage show ("Tortugapalooza II: Spies"), 2005
* Recorded telephone greetings and store announcements (Barnes & Noble Booksellers), 2010
Over 25 years of experience in the entertainment industry, including live performance (theatrical and commercial), TV and film (over 30 productions, both before and behind the camera), as well as the customer service and sales milieu (which lends itself well to developing attributes of credence and persuasion).
Literacy helps. I'm passionate about proper linguistic and grammatical form. I drive people nuts by correcting their written and spoken English. They drive me nuts by not comprehending the importance of using their own language accurately.
In college I focused on Film Studies & Dramatic Arts plus some history, psychology/sociology, and art.
My Studio Equipment
No studio equipment. Just a cheesy little microphone on top of my computer.
In addition to my melodious voice, I have experience in a variety of creative endeavors, including:
* graphic design
* web design
* art history
* film history
* world history
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Christian Stavrakis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christian Stavrakis is a Standard subscriber.
Christian Stavrakis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christian Stavrakis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christian Stavrakis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christian Stavrakis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.