conversational, enthusiastic, fun, quirky
Enthusiastic, Conversational, and Friendly, Interprets the text with true intention, and brings words to life.
Broad character voices that are lively, unique, and comical.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
College frat dude, Breaking news reporter, North Carolina hunting man, Georgia peach-big hair, Campy talk show host, Dehydrated homeless man, Science geek, Jamaica man, Shaneequah, Cocky Italian, Dominican mammi, Latino lover, Robot, Pirate captain, Polish man, Vally girl-ordering coffee, Smooth jazz love 69, Jewish grandpa, Jewish grandma, Robin leech, Harvey Firestein, Jerry Lewis, British snob, Gospel preacher, Brooklyn, Luis Armstrong, Untalented pop singer, 1940 slick talker.
My Voice Experience
-Created spots for various businesses around the NY area for website or radios.
-Independent animation projects.
-Live host and performer for various parties/openings/events
Musical Theater training (American Musical and Dramatic Academy)
Voiceover (School Of Visual Arts)
My Studio Equipment
Protools, Garageband, THX certified YETI microphone, soundproof recording area, Nady MPF-6 pop filter
Singing, International Phonetic Alphabet, Hosting, Acting, Writing,
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Christian Castro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christian Castro is a Standard subscriber.
Christian Castro does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christian Castro was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christian Castro does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christian Castro was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.