friend, girl next door, charming, funny, trust
Honest and personal with a sense of humor that is both subtle and smart. Communicate an authentic upbeat enthusiasm while remaining knowledgable and professional. Versatile range from low, flat, and cool with intrigue to upbeat and enthusiastic to easy breezy charming.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Gentle southern drawl
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Christa Avampato
Study privately with Ed Lewis from Shut Up and Talk at Hyperbolic Studios in New York City
My Studio Equipment
Home studio equipped with Blue Yeti microphone and TwistedWave recording and editing software.
I am a journalist who covers the convergence of culture, technology, and business. I also write slice-of-life pieces and conduct one-on-one interviews for feature writing. Additionally, I am a playwright, book editor, and write on-brand content for companies.
I have an MBA from the Darden School at UVA and have worked in strategic marketing and product development roles at American Express, Toys R Us, Disney, The Home Depot, and several large nonprofit organizations. I began my career as a Company Manager for Broadway shows and national theater tours.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christa Avampato by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christa Avampato is a Standard subscriber.
Christa Avampato does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christa Avampato was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christa Avampato does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christa Avampato was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.