Audible Approved Producer with a wide vocal range
I am lucky to have a very youthful voice with a large vocal range. for narration, I'm able to create many different character voices from the gruff old man to the innocent young girl. Coming of age stories are my specialty. From my over 10 years experience as a corporate trainer, I have the voice that engages audiences of all sizes. Whether it's in the bedroom for a romance book or the boardroom for an HR training, my voice can make it come alive.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Slight british, slight french, slight italian, southern, texan, californian surfer, northeastern
My Voice Experience
As an Audible Approved Producer, I have been narrating and producing audiobooks over the last 7 years and have produced over 50 titles for Audible and other distributors. I have a cast of talent that fits any book. I have produced hundreds of corporate training courses in addition to my 10 years experience as a corporate trainer. I have almost 20 years of performing under my belt including theater, theme park entertainment, and USO tours.
I can take a script and make it come to life with a wide range of accents and character styles. My experience allows me to complete the whole project from script to mastering, including fully edited audio, sound effects, and bed music.
I have been performing live for over 20 years. About 12 of those years has been training for Fortune 100 companies like Travelers Insurance. I am an Audible Approved Narrator/Producer with a team of audio engineers, proofers, and additional voice talents in my employ.
My Studio Equipment
Logic Pro X, Presonus Audiobox Interface, Sterling Audio Condenser mic, MacBook Pro
Ebook conversions and print layout work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chris Snelgrove by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Snelgrove is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Snelgrove was last active on Voice123 309 days ago