Energetic, Deep, Rich, Natural, Smooth, Versatile
From up-beat and energetic to deep and rich, Chris Schroeder has a wide range of voices that appeals to all markets. For narration, corporate presentations and dramatic reads, his assertive and declarative tone will produce a professional and confident delivery.
Versatile and creative, Chris's lighter side produces a wide range of emotional inflections, perfect for TV and radio commercials, promos and up-beat narrations.
For natural, personal and smooth reads, his warm and inviting voice will add a gentle touch to sensitive and personal information.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have recorded for colleges and concerts in Boston and Orlando including The Boston Conservatory, New England Conservatory and Stetson University.
Most recently, I performed live at The Boston Conservatory for a performance of Stravinsky's Histoire Du Soldat where I acted and performed as all six characters.
As a singer I have performed as a guest soloist for Boston's Columbus Day Ceremony in 2010 as well as operas and musicals, including Don Giovanni, Pajama Game, and Once upon a mattress.
Voice over training from Boston Casting - Summer 2010
Voice coach - Sonny Defult
Classical Voice Training at The Boston Conservatory - 2007 - Present
Voice coach - Victor Jannett
Master of Music from The Boston Conservatory - 2009
Trumpet, Voice Studies
Bachelor of Music from Stetson University - 2007
Trumpet, Voice Studies
My Studio Equipment
Trained singer - Bass-baritone
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chris Schroeder by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Schroeder is a Standard subscriber.
Chris Schroeder does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Schroeder was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Schroeder does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Schroeder was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.