Versatile, Character Specialist, Deep, Calming
I've had many years of experience with singing, musical acts, acting, imrpov comedy, and radio. I tend to be more of a character actor however, I've also completed projects for training and educational videos as well as simple voice-mail greetings. I am able to offer a deep rich sound as well as a more high pitched and bright type. I have been known to "ham it up" and can improvise quite well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Caribbean
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many different American accents as well as British, South American, South African, Irish, Australian, Austrian, etc. I'm a very good mimic. Pop culture characters are very fun for me to do. Famous body builders, singers, actors, politicians etc.
My Voice Experience
Actual "voice over" experience started in 2002-2003 at Clear Channel Radio. On-air production that led to weekend show on WAVE 92.7. I produced them myself at the board using their software. Recording bumpers and live call-ins. I was able to keep using that talent in my IT experience. Recording audio for training videos, VOIP phone greetings etc. Side projects for local theater and comedy gave my another outlet for this as well. I've also been DJ'ing since 1995 using my own equipment for many types of shows. I've been able to work work live entertainers, singers, bands, and running full events.
Informal acting and vocal training.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer and yamaha mixers and monitors, Crown amps, Sennheiser phones, AKG and Sure mics, iMac.
I'm a musician and writer by nature. I've been in and around many different aspects of the business in one capacity or another for most of my life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Rich by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Rich is a Standard subscriber.
Christopher Rich does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Rich was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christopher Rich does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Rich was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.