Conversational, Powerful, next door, Bold, Real
Young, bold, powerful, fun, soft and friendly, smooth and professional, sophisticated, warm. Real, quirky, cartoons, character, Southern, conversational, accents, political, natural, upbeat, exciting, believable, soft sell, hard sell, authoritative, commercial, announcer.
Young, conversational, retail, quality, experienced, national, quirky, adult, friendly, authoritative, upbeat, natural, exciting, commercial, sincere, believable, soft sell, hard sell, bold, powerful, fun, soft and friendly, smooth and professional, sophisticated, warm. Real, quirky, cartoons, character, Southern,accents, authoritative, commercial, announcer race wow awesome
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, British, German, Cartoon, wacky, crazy, straight, Brooklyn, Southern, Game Show Announcer.
My Voice Experience
Disney/Pixar's World of Cars
Mattel Hot Wheels Custom Motors Game
NHL Mobile & Verizon
Carolina Outdoors TV show
Marty Stouffer's Wild America
Healthy 4 Life
St. Joseph Health Systems
and many more.
I've been doing voiceovers and working in the broadcast industry for over 20 years. My experiences are vast. From radio and television commercials and imaging, to on hold services and corporate narrations.
School of Hard Knocks (still attending)
Winthrop University Rock Hill, SC Mass Communications
Carolina School of Broadcasting Charlotte, NC
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH-416 Microphone
Electro-Voice RE27 N/D Microphone
Symetrix 528E Microphone Processor
Focusrite Saffire Interface
Yamaha SPX 1000 FX unit
Marantz CD Players
Teac Tape Deck (Rarely Used!)
Mackie 1402 VLZ Mixer
Dynamax 12 Channel Control Board
Sound Ideas Music and SFX Libraries
Gentner SPH-3A Phone Hybrid
Production Manager for various radio stations and companies over the last 20 years.
3 time Star Award Winner for production excellence (presented by the S.C. Broadcaster's Association).
2 time President's Award recipient for outstanding production (presented by Cumulus Media Inc.).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Ratliff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Ratliff is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Ratliff was last active on Voice123 179 days ago