easy to listen to, clear and deep
My voice is best described as deep, clear and good for narratives. Strong delivery for advertising on radio or television. Relaxed and easy going for video games etc.. I do not take myself too seriously. I can laugh at myself quite easily.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Having lived in the south for most all of my life the southern dialect comes natural as does a south Louisiana Cajun accent. Northern accents with some practice.
My Voice Experience
I have recorded multiple TV and Radio spots. I have also worked as a Paramedic, for close to 18 years. With that being said, one of the requirements of the job is to give clear and concise radio reports to receiving hospitals. I have done this too many times to count. I every now and then get comments like "we knew it was you coming in." "Your voice is so easy to distinguish above everyone else."
I have also done Roller Derby announcing for a couple of our local teams. The Magnolia Roller Vixens and The Capitol City Roller Girls.
I also had a short run on a local radio station for a community spotlight type of show. This involved the promotion of local events and on air chats and interviews. I'm a talker. Ha.
Companies that I have recorded for are
Pafford EMS Pearl Ms
Godfrey and Ivy Realty Clinton Ms
Guns and Gear Madison Ms
I would say that I am self taught, just working with what I have been given. Willing to learn and take direction and guidance. I checked the Ego at the door a long time ago.
My Studio Equipment
Alienware computer and software. High end mics and recording equipment.
As I said earlier I have been an Emt-Paramedic for 18 years now. That has taught me how to adapt to whatever situation may come up. You must be able to communicate with people clearly and quickly to do that job.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chris Marble by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Marble is a Premium subscriber.
• Chris Marble has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours