Humorous, Characters, Children's Cartoon
-Baritone, Tenor, and Alto for warm, low tones and great falsetto for light airy sounds
-Very broad spectrum
-Amazing vibrato whistling
more coming soon....
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: French, English, Spanish, German, Russian
more coming soon....
My Voice Experience
Whoa whoa now eager beaver!
After singing in clubs all over Pittsburgh since 2001, Chris M Kraski was approached by a spectator who was in need of a voice actor for a video that would be shown at a national conclave for a law firm in Texas in 2008. The mascot was nicknamed "Shoe-bear," a life sized brown bear that was covered in shoes. Chris put together a handful of voices for the client to choose from and 2 weeks later the audio was complete and sent to the video editor, (the video was an animated version of Shoe-bear walking through the company's headquarters, talking to attendees). After that Chris provided voice talent everywhere he could including a training video for California University of PA in 2010:
He is currently looking for steady voice work and resides in Pittsburgh, PA.
Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art: California Univeristy of PA, 2011
Associate's Degree in Graphic Design: Pittsburgh Technical Institute, 2006
Several classes in public speaking, songwriting, theater, and communication at Community College of Allegheny College from 2001-2003
My Studio Equipment
Three studios are used.
1. Mics: Bluebird, Sennheiser 416 shotgun or ME2 Lavalier. Software: Logic, Cubase, and Audition.
2. Mics: Studio Projects C1S. Software: ProTools LE 8,
MBox mini 2
I have been in bands singing live and recording for over 10 years. Very familiar with studio protocol, practices, and equipment. Original songs and covers or existing songs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chris Kraski by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Kraski is a Standard subscriber.
Chris Kraski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Kraski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Kraski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Kraski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.