Deep, Warm, Guy Next Door, Co-worker
A deep, yet not intimidating voice, with natural chest resonance; informative yet conversational.
An engaging and professional tone for corporate media such as training videos or voicemail systems.
Nuanced dramatic readings for commercials and audiobooks.
Wry, sarcastic and just a smidge manic character interpretation for video games and commercials that require such.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
demons, old codgers, Dennis Leary type wiseguys, old demonic Dennis Leary type wiseguys, nerds, radio DJs, sportscasters, stuffy British butlers, Spanish video game characters, Don LaFontaine
My Voice Experience
My reel speaks for itself.
I've taken voiceover classes for both audiobook narration and general voiceover work with Gin Hammond in Seattle.
My Studio Equipment
I have a straightforward home setup for dry vocals: a Samson multi-pattern condenser mic with a Nady pop filter, connected to my main PC, running Camtasia Studio 7.
I can (with sufficient notice) travel to any studio or location within an hour of Seattle or the greater East Side (Redmond, Kirkland, Bothell, Everett, etc.). For larger projects, and again with sufficient notice, I have access to Jack Straw studios in Seattle.
Due to 15 years experience in the software industry, I am comfortable with performing scripts with a range of highly technical material, in an engaging manner.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Keroack by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Keroack is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Keroack was last active on Voice123 7 days ago