Warm, Campassionate, Character Impressions'
Chris Duff has a friendly and warm delivery. Described as: Compasionate, Warm, Smooth, Believable,Sexy, Professional, Clear and FUN!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Atlantic (Baltimore/Philadelphia), Northeast (Boston), Chicago, New York, City, Mid-West, Southern, Irish, Great Britain, Italian American, Russian, Australian, and currently working on a few others. :-)
My Voice Experience
Cartoons, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Television, & Internet.
Chris Duff specializes in Audiobooks - Radio and T.V. spots (and station imaging) - Chacter voices: Bill Clinton, Hank Hill, Peter Griffin/Cleveland (Family Guy), Casey Kasem, Bill Cosby, Andy Rooney, MeatWad (Aqua Teen Hunger Force), George W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Regan, Mrs. Garrison (South Park), Tim Gunn, Dr. Evil, Scooby Doo and Shaggy too!
"I LOVE what I do and I look forward to working with you. So let's give it a go"!
-- Chris Duff
* Graduate from the Broadcasting Institute of Maryland in Baltimore, Md. (2001)
* Associate of Applied Sciences Degree in Radiography (X-ray technology). (2010)
My Studio Equipment
MICROPHONE: SHURE SM7B, PC, ADOBE AUDITION, DELIVERY METHOD: aiff, mp3, wav, or cd.
Collectivley ten years of on-air broadcasting experience in medium and large markets throughout the country. Currently heard localy in Washingon, D.C., on Mix 107.3/ Mix 1073fm.com on weekends in our nation's capitol!
Worked as a Music Director and a production Imaging Director as well in the mid to late 2000s'.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chris Duff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Duff is a Standard subscriber.
Chris Duff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Duff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Duff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Duff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.