Average, radio personality, toned, teen, hyper,
Ranges from a medium-low to a medium-high pitch, but cannot reach a really high pitch without my voice sounding scratchy or quiet. This covers anything between the average American teenager to an energetic radio host. It's hard to describe it because of the different tones it can take, but it would be better to view my vocal demos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and Dialects:
Standard American, standard British(Manchester), (fake) German.
My Voice Experience
I've started voice overs at the age of 14 starting with "machinima" which is a video made using video game assets such as the character animation or the game engine itself. I have also voiced presentations for my school's administration. An example would be a presentation for the school's AVID program.
I am a high school senior (12th grade) with basic training with Adobe Audition, Sony's Vegas Movie Studio, Final Cut Pro, and Soundtrack.
I have also taken a broadcast journalism class.
No other formal training.
My Studio Equipment
Blue's Yeti (THX Certified)
Samson Audio's PS01 Pop Filter
MacBook loaded with Adobe Audition for recording.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Chris M by email or phone, please click here.
Read Chris M contributions to the .
• Currently Chris M is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris M was last active on Voice123 322 days ago