Authoritative, Trustworthy, Witty
Fundamentally, a deep, resonant voice. Like the guy next door, if you happen to live next to Keith Olbermann, but able to modulate to something warmer or smoother where necessary.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Keith Olbermann, New Jersey accent, Chicago accent, dumb henchman, over-the-top announcer guy
My Voice Experience
2003 -- Animation pilot script
2003 -- Local soccer commercial demo
2003 -- GPS voice project
2011 -- 30-second spot for West Coast pharmaceutical
Classroom courses at The Audition Studio in Chicago. Personal coaching at Sound Advice/Big House Casting in Chicago.
Over a decade of on-mic experience as a singer/songwriter/guitarist, and over thirty years performing experience as a drummer.
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from the University of Chicago.
My Studio Equipment
PC-based Digital Audio Workstation with Sonar and Audacity recording/production software, Mackie ONYX Firewire mixing console and Audio-Technica and MXR microphones.
Professional career includes considerable experience delivering presentations and employee training sessions, as well as working in marketing and advertising on the other side of the glass.
Called several games of play-by-play for the Chicago Fire soccer team as a backup announcer for their English-language radio broadcasts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chris Costello by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Costello is a Premium subscriber.
• Chris Costello was last active on Voice123 10 days ago