Clear, articulate and versatile English female.
Versatile native, neutral British Received Pronunciation. Also Elevated RP, BBC English and various regional accents from around the British Isles. Crisp, clear, articulate, fun and friendly for commercials. Engaging, warm and sincere for documentaries. Corporate and smooth with sexy undertones if needed for Industrial/Professional presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Orlando, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Regional English accents. Welsh accent. Elevated Received Pronunciation English. Cate Blanchette. Dame Judy Dench.
My Voice Experience
Having heard the phrase "oh, I love your voice" too many times, I decided to train professionally as a Voice Actor ! From audiobooks to Local Radio, to Live commentary at sporting events my experience is varied, but my passion for my work is evident in every job I do, no matter how big or small.
I always challenge myself.....some of my varied accomplishments include....B.Sc(Hons) degree. Loving horses I became a Certified Equine Podiatrist. Working in Radio provided experience with interview techniques and Journalism plus editing and 'Live' broadcasting. I undertook a year-long professional training program with SuchaVoice before launching my Voice Acting career.
My Studio Equipment
I have a dedicated sound-proof studio at home. Having the Focusrite Scarlett New Generation equipment and using both Pro-tools and Audacity DAW's enables me to produce top quality audio. I also have access to a Professional Recording Studio.
Reliable, diligent, dedicated...... are just a few words which have been used to describe my professional attitude and work ethic by clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christine Brackston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christine Brackston is a Premium subscriber.
• Christine Brackston has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours