Quirky, guy next door, comical, serious, versatile
When you put your words in my mouth, you'll hear them come alive. I can be authoritative, friendly, funny, warm, enthusiastic or cool and detached. Hard sell or soft. Depending on your needs, I'm a professional voiceover artist, voiceover talent, narrator, announcer, voice talent or voice actor creating any number of character voices. I'm the distinguished corporate spokesperson one minute, while in the next I might be a talking bug. Or I can be the guy next door.
I am warm and rich for narrations, silly and believable and wacky, over-the-top for commercials or dialogues; smooth, silky-sensual and for narrations, presentations, Web sites and audio books--whatever your voiceover needs. My acting experience enables me to deliver a variety of styles and characters across all genres.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Upper class British snob or lower class common (think Mick Jagger as a slob), elitist Bostonian, rich Southerner or Kentucky hick, Cheech and Chong-y Hispanic, Aussie, French poodle-y, classic German, haughty Italian, wild and crazy teen, sexy senior or old codger (think Walter Brennan)--tell me what you want; I'll bring it to life!
My Voice Experience
Eric Stone voiceovers, Los Angeles, 2004
Elaine Clark, Voice One, 2003-2005, ongoing
Cammie Winston, Voiceovers International, 2011-12; narrations, radio and TV commercials, audiobooks.
Ray Nakamoto Productions, Sacramento, 2012-date; narrations, audiobooks, radio and TV commercials.
Cammie Winston, Voiceovers International; Ray Nakamoto, Nakamoto Productions; Elaine Clark, Voice One owner and author in San Francisco; Charlie Holliday, actor; Eric Stone, voiceover artist in Los Angeles.
Bachelor of Arts, journalism.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Pro microphone with Audacity software on my HP G62 144-DX laptop.
Keen ability to take direction and shift gears quickly. Expert ability to tighten and brighten copy for maximum impact for target audience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chris Borden by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Borden is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Borden was last active on Voice123 138 days ago