Character Actor, Deep, Versatile, Enthusiastic
Deep, rich voice that shows professionalism, but can be energetic and believable.
I'm an actor and improviser, and always strive to bring a unique, creative, and enthusiastic voice to anything I record. Wide array of character voices, from deep-low and rough, to mid-high and small.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Deep Southern Big-Bellied Beer Drinker, Little Nerdy High School Student, Low Gravely Menacing Evil Genius, Not-Too-Bright Farm Hand, Condescending Upper Crust Gentleman, Middle-Eastern Telephone Operator, Get-Up & Get-Ripped Gym Spokesperson, Paul Lynde Impersonation, Ed Wynn Impersonation
My Voice Experience
I have voiced a few company training videos, and for an automated phone system. I have voiced for a non-profit video game for charity. Outside of voice over, I was the main character in a Capstone Pictures film called "Mirage."
I have had 2 years of acting/voice acting/improvisation training, and I use all of my experience and training to give the best performance when it comes to voice over.
* Cathy Weseluck Voice Productions
* Cincinnati Actor's Studio
* Bob Elkin's Acting School
My Studio Equipment
Recording & Editing: Adobe Audition
AKG Perception 220 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Soundcraft MFXi 12 Mixer
Sound Booth that Provides Professional Broadcast Quality
Export Audio Files in mp3
Integrated Skype Phone Patch
I am a Mechanical Engineer, so when it comes to technical information or setting something up in my studio, it comes natural for me.
I am also a drummer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Chris Berchtold by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Berchtold is a Standard subscriber.
Chris Berchtold does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Berchtold was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Berchtold does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Berchtold was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.