Friendly, authoritative, intelligent, warm, slightly hunky
Regardless of the subject matter, I sound like a friendly knowledgeable expert, with a touch of authority. This is especially useful in my narration work, but also applies to spots. When I'm not playing the expert, I'm usually hired either for dynamic, retail-oriented high energy reads or warm, slightly folksy reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English with no regional accent.
My Voice Experience
20+ years of voicing spots for companies like Sprint, Ford, Nike, Budweiser, Yoplait, Pioneer, Proctor & Gamble, Cadillac, Subway, Hoover, Delta Airlines, Tractor Supply Co, Stelara and Dunkin' Donuts. Also, I've done hundreds of narration projects for corporate clients, including Boeing, National Geographic, State Farm, Walgreens, and many many more.
In the early days of my career I studied in Chicago, then later in Los Angeles. I also did a lot of learning on the job by working with dozens of agency producers and copywriters over the years. When I'm not voicing projects, I'm appearing in them, and have been a full time actor since 1995. I now teach others how to establish and develop careers in the Midwest market. I've written a book on the subject, which has become a go-to resource for actors of all experience levels.
My Studio Equipment
Avalon VT-737 Preamp
Focusrite 2i2 audio interface
Recorded into a Mac
In addition to being a voice talent, I've also done extensive on-camera commercial work, pitching products like cars, insurance, hospitals, burgers and beer. I'm an on-camera narration expert, and frequently book corporate projects that require an approachable yet knowledgeable spokesperson. My client list includes brands like United, Panasonic, Toyota, AT&T and True Value Hardware. Finally, I'm proficient at medical/scientific terminology because of the years I spent studying for my undergrad biology degree.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Chris M. Evans by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris M. Evans is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris M. Evans was last active on Voice123 88 days ago