Sophisticated, elegant, appetising, warm, mimic,
Traditional and sophistcated well spoken voice for IVR's and narrations. Clear, paletable, professional, knowledgable and warm for presentations. Youthful, energetic, vibrant, colourful for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Any Nothern(UK)accent, French, Californian, Australian, Queens English.
My Voice Experience
I started off as a voice artist by accident really, I was working for a Telecoms company and got mistaken for an in house voice artist. I decided to play along and recorded several demos for personal and company phone lines. I gained a lot of clients from the Telecoms job and still complete recordings for many clients as a freelance voice artist.
Since leaving Switch Call in 2007 I have recorded adverts,hundreds of company IVR's including Barratt Homes and several smaller airlines.
I now have my own little studio at home and go by the name 'The Voice of Reason'!
A Level Drama and BA joint Honours in Drama and English (2006)
In 2008 I completed a Television Presenting course run by the University of Film and Television, London.
Grade 7 Voice from the Royal Associated Board of Music (2005)
Grade 8 Piano, Jazz singer.
My Studio Equipment
SONY ECM -MS907 Microphone,Audacity,
Unknown - Click here to ask Chloe Mason
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chloe Mason by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chloe Mason is a Standard subscriber.
Chloe Mason does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chloe Mason was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chloe Mason does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chloe Mason was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.