Sophisticated, elegant, appetising, warm, mimic,
Traditional and sophistcated well spoken voice for IVR's and narrations. Clear, paletable, professional, knowledgable and warm for presentations. Youthful, energetic, vibrant, colourful for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Any Nothern(UK)accent, French, Californian, Australian, Queens English.
My Voice Experience
I started off as a voice artist by accident really, I was working for a Telecoms company and got mistaken for an in house voice artist. I decided to play along and recorded several demos for personal and company phone lines. I gained a lot of clients from the Telecoms job and still complete recordings for many clients as a freelance voice artist.
Since leaving Switch Call in 2007 I have recorded adverts,hundreds of company IVR's including Barratt Homes and several smaller airlines.
I now have my own little studio at home and go by the name 'The Voice of Reason'!
A Level Drama and BA joint Honours in Drama and English (2006)
In 2008 I completed a Television Presenting course run by the University of Film and Television, London.
Grade 7 Voice from the Royal Associated Board of Music (2005)
Grade 8 Piano, Jazz singer.
My Studio Equipment
SONY ECM -MS907 Microphone,Audacity,
Unknown - Click here to ask Chloe Mason
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chloe Mason by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chloe Mason is a Standard subscriber.
• Chloe Mason was last active on Voice123 206 days ago