easy, enthusiastic, articulate, sexy, friend, mom
I love to bring a lot of character and expression to my work. My speaking voice is smooth and rests in the low-to-mid range, and can stretch those ranges to fit the bill of the script. I can most easily be friendly, personal, enthusiastic, trustworthy, automated and sexy. I have a great and often twisted sense of humor, a keen and intuitive ear, and a great sense of timing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
older rich lady, expressive kid, sexy temptress, and various cartoons.
My Voice Experience
I've been an announcer for WNPR, Connecticut Public Radio, since 2007, and in 2009, began work as the jovial announcer for the Colin McEnroe Show. Our station lists "Chion Wolf's Voice On Your Answering Machine" as a gift for pledges of $240.
I am also the voice of Hartford Stage's on-hold system, and I've done t.v. and radio spots for them as well.
I've worked with Edge Studios in Fairfield, Connecticut. Before that, I went to the Greater Hartford Academy of the Performing Arts, and did acting work at the University of Connecticut.
My Studio Equipment
I have full, unlimited access to Connecticut Public Radio's studios, which use Neumann microphones.
I edit my own work in Cool Edit/Audition, and add available sound effects. My customer service skills are stellar, and I'm reliable, friendly and easy to work with. I love to make the very best of my work and yours!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chion Wolf by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chion Wolf is a Standard subscriber.
Chion Wolf does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chion Wolf was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chion Wolf does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chion Wolf was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.