sexy, soothing, calm, witty, facetious, funny
My voice is smooth and calming for professional presentations, cute and fun for up beat commercials, sexy and sweet for promos of any kind,steady for narration work, funny and outgoing for character roles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British dialect, French accent, Polish accent, Spanish accent, German accent, cute Southern girl, faded hippie chick (think Drew Barrymore), tough gangter woman, funny woman with sarcasm, dark goth girl, positive girl with an eloquent dialect.
My Voice Experience
People have always told me a had a very nice, soothing voice. In 2005, I decided to start my own radio show for a little while on a local station. That lead to some other great jobs. I can do a lot of different characters, and my because of this I get a lot request to do voice overs for various projects. I've worked for Magical Elves, Banyan Productions, Hollywood International, and other businesses as well.
I went to Emerson College in Boston and majored in Film. My main concentration was in production, but I love wrting and that's what I've been doing lately. In the years I've been working in this film and TV industry, I've worked on many features, drama series, sitcoms, reality shows, and other types of media. I can't see myself doing anything else.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to full lighitng equipment, HD video camera, editing software, sound editing platforms, audio equipment, and sound studios.
Unknown - Click here to ask Cherisse Leopold
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Cherisse Leopold by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cherisse Leopold is a Standard subscriber.
Cherisse Leopold does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cherisse Leopold was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cherisse Leopold does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cherisse Leopold was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.