Warm, bright, confident, upbeat, charismatic
I am tagged as bright and confident for commercial and presentations, upbeat and happy for radio commercials, young and energetic for movie trailers. I can sound either middle-age male or young adult, depending on the project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I usually record in my native language, Castillian Spanish, but I often play Andalusian and Broadcast Latin. Also I can play (with a foreign accent, of course), British English, German and Swedish. Please don't ask me to perform on those other languages unless you expect some kind of non-native accent.
My Voice Experience
I've been in the media for 20+ years with a long history in radio & tv commercials as well as e-learning and educational recordings.
My voice is well recognized in the field of Spanish as a Foreign Language recordings for companies like Klett and Cornelsen in Germany, Pearson Education in the UK and Wolters in the Netherlands.
I graduated in Translation and Interpreting with English, German and Russian. My experience as a journalist and communicator goes back to the late 80's in local radio stations. Later I worked in several local TVs as presenter and voice over artist. I'm also a voice coach at my own school.
My Studio Equipment
I run a professional recording studio in Spain running Pro Tools systems, Neumann / Shure / AKG / Sehnheiser mics, Avalon / Focusrite and Audient preamps and Yamaha mixing consoles. We usually work with Pro Tools, but also with Wavelab and Logic Studio depending on the projects.
I have a very high standard of quality and excellent attention to detail. My experience as translator and and writer of radio commercials is key for delivering 100% revised texts from any kind of project.
Over the years I've specialized in educational recordings where proper diction is a must. As an audio producer for education, I've learned to identify the common problems in educational recording from the publisher's point of view as well as from the students'.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chema Bazan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chema Bazan is a Standard subscriber.
• Chema Bazan was last active on Voice123 300 days ago