soothing, sexy, warm, youthful, confident friendly
A voice that is Warm, honest, friendly, easy to listen to plus, has great believability. Smooth and professional with a varied range from deep and sexy to young and excited. Also available, a wide range of character reads.
Ideal for: Conversational Spots, Announcers, Narration or websites.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard upper crust British, and lower crust British, Cockney, Irish (for all your leprechaun spots), Minnesotan (in case your selling Cheese), Southern Drawl, East Coast (New York/ New Jersey), German, Italian and Scottish. I can both speak French and do the accent.
My Voice Experience
I have done both National and local spots for the following clients:
IKEA, Avon, JC Penny, Macy’s, Toyota, McDonalds, Overstock(website), 24 Hr. Fitness, Coca-Cola, American Lung Association, AT&T, Comcast, Verizon, Bacardi, BMW, Boy Scouts of America, Chuck-A-Rama, Cingular, Coldwell Banker, Discover Card, Family Dollar, Jiffy Lube, Kelly Services, National Kidney Foundation, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kraftmaid, Lane Bryant, My Comfort, NAACP, Shriner’s Hospital, Stainmaster Carpet, Subway, Thrifty, United Way, UPS, Wienerschnitzel, YMCA, Ask Gary and Challenger Schools to name a few.
Types of Recordings include: National and Local Radio Commercials, TV Voice Over, TV On Camera & Voice Over, Documentaries, Industrial Videos, Website instructional videos, Phone Messages and PSA's.
My education includes: A Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theater performance and I have also worked in radio and television doing production for 15 years. An accomplished singer, songwriter and musician, plus a freelance copy writer for radio and television for the past 7 years.
My Studio Equipment
I have a full Pro Tools System in my home studio as well as Sony Vegas. I also have a very detailed knowledge of products from Sony, including Sound Forge, Vegas and Acid. I have used Cool Edit before as well.
Several Mics, mic processors and quite a bit of music equipment.
I can both write and produce jingles if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chelsi Stahr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chelsi Stahr is a Premium subscriber.
• Chelsi Stahr was last active on Voice123 17 days ago