Infomercial Queen, Children's Books, Audio Books
I have a fun young sounding voice, I can do anything related to children, I can do a southern accent, I an sing a jingle, or be a ten young woman, or middle aged. I have a great documentary voice.
I can also read books aloud.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a woman's southern accent
My Voice Experience
I use to be a school teacher. I am use to projecting my voice and speaking very clearly. Sometimes, I have an alter ago and I speak out loud using her voice and I pretend like I'm a Southern Bell.
I once did a radio commercial for a Chicago radio station called WGCI.
I have toddlers so I am use to speaking to children and reading stories in character voices!
I have a BS in Fashion Merchandising. How's that!
My Studio Equipment
Sorry I will travel to any studio in the Chicago area if needed. All I have is a computer with a microphone.
I once did a radio commercial that aired on WGCI.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Char Wor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Char Wor is a Standard subscriber.
• Char Wor was last active on Voice123 9 days ago