youthful, aspirational, millennial, casual
youthful, uplifting, millennial, and friendly for commercials, straightforward and professional for legal claims, dry for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
High class English lady, low class English girl, German woman, hick country girl
My Voice Experience
Since I work at VICE, I am involved with producing a lot of video content – often times, the content is branded. While working on a major project for AT&T, I was approached by a co-worker to try out for the voice of advertising spots. I was chosen out of a group and continued as the voice for AT&T youth marketing.
Work specifically includes:
-Radio spot for AT&T's "Network" campaign
-Voice for AT&T's program video trailer, "The Mobile Movement"
-Voice for The Network Diaries (an AT&T short film series) trailer
-Talk show host of four different radio programs spanning four years (2009-2013)
-Four (4) years of performing arts experience (Played the role of Bottom in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, played Little Mary in The Women, played lead's boyfriend in Girl, Interrupted)
-Georgetown University Bachelors degree in Comparative Literature: German and French
-Georgetown University minor in Art History
-Four (4) years of hosting radio programs for WGTB Georgetown University radio.
-Voice of AT&T's youth marketing campaign in 2014
My Studio Equipment
VICE's in-house recording studio.
-write and edit copy in English
-speak/read/write in German and French languages.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Charlotte Japp by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charlotte Japp is a Standard subscriber.
• Charlotte Japp was last active on Voice123 218 days ago