Mellifluous, warm, clear, reassuring. + characters
• My voice is mellifluous, warm, clear and reassuring.
• There is a calm and confident smile behind the voice.
• And an appropriate hint of gravitas when needed.
• I can deliver text slowly or quickly.
• And delivery can be up close and personal or
• Steady, straight and formal.
• There's also plenty of scope for character fun - just listen to some of my story CDs on www.crickcrack.com.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• My principal accent is standard English.
• I am also adept at story character voices having been a performance storyteller for many years.
• Fairytale animals such as frogs, elephants, rabbits etc.
• Fairytale characters such as kings, fools, witches etc.
My Voice Experience
• I've recorded a number of storytelling CDs.
• I have recorded for a UK South East TV and Media company.
• Corporate projects, local authority information videos, arts videos.
• I have recorded narrative for BBC Essex.
• I also record and edit other VO artists - see www.crickcrackproductions.com.
• I was a teacher for many years.
• I have a B.Ed (Oxford and Culham).
• I trained at The Central School of Speech and Drama, London (ACSD).
• I have attended a VO course at RADA, London.
My Studio Equipment
• When recording, I will be using a specially constructed acoustic booth to give "dry" or neutral acoustics.
• The principal mic. is an Audio-Technica 4040.
• The sound is routed through Roland hardware.
• The software is Adobe Audition.
• I'll record and edit in 24 bit resolution with a 48000 sample rate.
• Your finished files can easily be converted to 16 bit 41000 or/and mp3 format.
• I have worked in performance and education my entire adult life.
• For the past twenty years I have run my own business.
• I am a professional storyteller and singer . . .
• . . . and travel the UK performing to children and families.
• I have recorded my own CDs.
• I have recently upgraded my studio equipment . . .
• . . . and started to record other VO artists -see www.crickcrackproductions.com.
• I have run Voice Care workshops and offer help with voice maintenance.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Charlie Wilson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charlie Wilson is a Standard subscriber.
Charlie Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Charlie Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Charlie Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Charlie Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.