Conversational, epic, uptempo, announcer, funny, wry, dramatic.
Smooth, educated, articulate, warm, but can be cartoony character, wry story teller, conversational, serious as situation requires. Like to interact with others, radio announcer, conversational, interviewer, commercial voice over, documentaries, explainers, telephone prompts for software support, games, soothing, late night FM.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Great laugh,southern charm, irish poet, spanish broadaster, french romantic, california dude, nerd hipster, hip guy, robot, tour director, nervous, neurotic, scared,tired, deeply intelligent, highly motivated, seriously serious.
My Voice Experience
Time Warner Cable (contract voiceover), Pravachol (national TV spot, 2000), "The Morning After"(independent film), Nielsen telephone prompts when calling support depatment
Voice Edge, NYC. UCLA. Los Angeles, CA Voiceovers-R-Us, Dallas, TX
My Studio Equipment
various microphones, audio software, equalizer, effects, can do full production.
Telephone system, commercial tags, promo voice, digital editing capability, copy writing, infomercial host
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Charlie Hines by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charlie Hines is a Standard subscriber.
• Charlie Hines was last active on Voice123 68 days ago