Optimistic, Authoritative, Friendly, Sarcastic
Deep, clear and authoritative with a little bit of “fancy” for those spots that need trust and can shift to hip with a touch of snark and sarcasm, maintaining a friendliness that'll invite you to the party.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
My voice work varies from off-stage characters in plays to playing a witness for an interactive game for a judicial museum kiosk.
Extensive training with Kalmenson & Kalmenson including Voice Over for Actors 1 & 2, Animation, Promos and even a Demo class. Classes Nancy Wolfson and Jeff Freeman as well.
Acting includes, The Groundlings (improv), Bob Morrise(camera and audition techniques), Michele Condrey, Nancy Chartier (Meisner Technique), Sheila Anderson (camera technique/commercials), Connie Nelson, Akin Babatunde, Lyn Metric, John Dolan, Andre Rokeiwicz, Colleen O’Connor, Elly Lindsay, Russ Cambel (broadcast news, radio/television announcing, television production)
B.A. Radio, Television and Film from the University of North Texas.
Also multiple workshops.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416 mic through an Avalon VT737 then recorded and edited on an iMac.
I'm very good at technical descriptions and am actually a big nerd and geek. I'd worked as a race mechanic for a number of years prior to acting so I'm well versed in breaking things down and putting them into a linear approach to convey a larger more cohesive idea.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Charles Wells by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charles Wells is a Standard subscriber.
• Charles Wells was last active on Voice123 2 days ago