Guy Next Door
My voice is mid-tone to low naturally w/high tones being easy to administer and manipulate. It's warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, funny, whimsical, or evil and scary for trailers or random characters, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Dialects: West Coast "upper inflection" Sound, NYC Brooklyn Sound, Dennis Haysbert Sound, Southern Country Boy Sound, Black Grandma and White Grandpa Sound.
British Dialects: Old English Aristocrat Sound.
My Voice Experience
I've worked for Hong Kong Disneyland, Animal Kingdom (Walt Disney World) having performed as a vocalist in their Lion King shows respectively.
I have also performed in the Broadway Musical Production - Baby It's You, among several other plays and musicals.
In addition I have specifically done voice overs for Hong Kong Disneyland, Baby It's You, and most recently, The Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
Studied acting at UC Davis, Berkeley, and UCLA. Theatrical/Commercial/Stage for over 18 years, working all over Asia, and the United States.
Studied voice and music from a very young age in school, and have performed professionally in musicals while living in Los Angeles, Orlando, and Hong Kong.
Voice over training began in college and carried over into working with the Disney Company. Currently, I'm under the direction and tutelage of Dan Wachs, voice-over actor/mentor.
My Studio Equipment
I have a mobile studio in my home and have access to a larger scale professional studio.
Blue Yeti Pro Mic
Pop filter by Naddy Audio
Vocal Microphone Shield
Studio Foam (sound control)
Adobe Audition CC software
Beats Studio Headphones
Apple MacBook Pro
My mentor is Dan Wachs, VO extraordinaire, and while I am voice over/film and tv/stage actor, I also own an event management company. Charles-in-Charge, LLC.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Charles Watson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charles Watson is a Standard subscriber.
• Charles Watson was last active on Voice123 315 days ago