Deep, Resonant, Rich, Authoritative, and Luxuriant
I have been told that my voice is warm, resonant, full-bodied, and rich, ideal for narrations.
My voice can exhibit range when high energy and lightness is called for in commercials.
However, 'home' is a deeply masculine, professional, confident, and authoritative voice suitable for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Having spent a prior professional life in healthcare, my transition to voiceover began in earnest in 2011 with private coaching and training with Edge Studio in New York City.
I enjoy taking on creative challenges. However, my areas of focus in voiceover have been in commercial and narration...work that calls for a resonant, authoritative, yet energetic presentation.
Edge Studio Voiceover Training and Production
Private voice coaching, VoicingSelf, Seattle, Washington
My Studio Equipment
Apogee MiC and TwistedWave audio editing
The creative process of voiceover is fascinating. I enjoy the independent character development of voiceover. However, I also enjoy the challenge of responding to the client's and/or director's concept in 'nailing' presentations. It can be work, but it is also rewarding and big fun!!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Charles Sanders, DDS, MS by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charles Sanders, DDS, MS is a Premium subscriber.
• Charles Sanders, DDS, MS has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours