friendly, fresh, sincere, sarcastic, fast, cool
I am capable of achieving a wide variety of moods and demeanors for your voice recording. I can provide the hip fresh spokesperson for your product's target demographic, or sincerely reach out to the young professional you would like to vote for your candidate. If your project involves long medical terms, I can deliver in a clean succinct tone with comfortable pacing, or if you require quick legal copy at the end of your spot, fast is not a problem either. I can create drama in your television series' narration, or perform a variety of young characters in your narrative. You name it, my voice can provide it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
no accent or southern accent
My Voice Experience
My voiceover career officially began in 2007, and my voice has been heard promoting national brands and narrating programming ever since. My clients include Volkswagon, Benjamin Moore Paint Company, Helzberg Diamonds, Bloomberg Government, the Federal Trade Commission, the Department of Veterans' Affairs, EADS North America, and many more. I created 3 small boy voices for the National Wildlife Federation's "Click the Birdie" iPad game.
I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Sound Recording Technology from DePaul University's School of Music in 2001. Since then, I have been working as a post production audio engineer in the Chicago, Hilton Head, and Washington markets. Over the years, I have recorded hundreds if not thousands of voiceover sessions, and have mastered tricks of the trade every day. I have sound designed and mixed audio for Discovery, National Geographic, Smithsonian, Sundance Channel, TV One, and countless advertising agencies, PR firms, and government offices.
My Studio Equipment
I record auditions at home using a Pro Tools LE system and a Studio Projects C1 microphone. I am a freelance audio engineer in the Washington, DC area, and therefore have access to multiple professional recording facilities using Pro Tools HD and a wide array of high end microphones. My personal favorite microphone for my voice is currently the Sennheiser MKH-416 shotgun mic.
If you need full production services for your project, I can easily record my voice, mix in your music selection, and add sound effects. If you require layback to tape, I have access to Sony HDCAM-SR, DigiBeta, and BetaSP decks. If you need me to direct another talent in the Washington area, I am also happy to do so.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Charles Lipper by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charles Lipper is a Standard subscriber.
• Charles Lipper was last active on Voice123 51 days ago