warm, empathetic, father, regular guy
Authoritative, warm, convincing,Empathy, comforting, witty, jocular, upbeat, for commercials. Smuckers guy. Father, grand father.
Video games, characters, cartoon.
Convincing, warm, soothing for narration. Scary, creepy, horror, empathetic. serious. Snarky.
Professional,authoritative, engaging and convincing for corporate.
Good reader, and characters for audio books. Detective, humor, mystery, horror, suspense.
elearning, Phone message, film, TV, Radio.
Professional actor (Actors Equity Assoc. since 1988)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, Mid-Atlantic,
New England accent (Maine, Boston)
Tough guy, naive guy, young man, middle aged man, old Man voice, some cartoon voices, (Chumley, Magilla Gorilla, Elmer Fudd, Marvin the Martian) Jimmy Stewart, Walter Brennan(Grandpa, Real McCoys)Edward G Robinson, Jimmy Cagney, James Mason.
My Voice Experience
Started acting on stage in 1979. I received my professional Actors Equity Card in 1988. I have acted in many stage musicals and plays, often playing the lead role, (Bobby in Company, Billy in Anything Goes, Tom in the Glass Menagrie)
Has been in many TV commercials, voice over commercials for radio and also have been featured in Industrial Films and radio dramas.
Studied acting at the T. Schreiber Studio in New York City, with Terry Schreiber, and Shakespeare with Bob Smith.
over 25 years experience, stage, film, radio and TV.
My Studio Equipment
NeumannTLM 103 mic, Avalon Vt 737 preamp
Sure SM7B Cardioid/Dynamic Mic, audacity editing software. MBox Mini.
Professional ACTOR. Understands how to read a script and go beyond client expectations. Takes direction well and can modulate to fit any situation, whether you want just a straight voice or something with a little flair or attitude. My many years training and experience behind the mic and in front of a crowd shows in the finished product.
Writes copy, also an author and has been published.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Charles Hinckley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charles Hinckley is a Standard subscriber.
• Charles Hinckley was last active on Voice123 76 days ago