Hi Energy, Character Specialist, Storyteller
Most skilled at story-telling genres.
For narrations - offer a wide range of character voices that will make your words and characters come alive.
High energy, fun voice for commercials.
Smooth and upbeat for E-learning.
A captivating voice for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impersonations/Characterizations included but not limited to: Ronald Reagan, Jean Stapleton (played Edith Bunker in All in the Family),Gary Coleman (played Arnold Jackson in Different Strokes, Don Viteo Corleone (Marlon Brando in the Godfather),old lady (general), E.T., Fat Albert, Swedish chef (Muppets), Beaker (Muppets), Dr. Honey Dew (Muppets), Janice (60s Rocker chick Muppets), Kermit the Frog (muppets) surfer-dude (generic), pirate (generic), Beavis-Butt-head, Gallum (from the Hobbit), sheep-dog (from old bugs bunny cartoons
My Voice Experience
I have the gift and imagination to tell and write stories. Public speaking and voice-overs are my forte.
I am fairly new to the voice-over industry which enables me to offer affordable and competitive prices.
You'll find that I am enthusiastic, dependable, honest and most importantly, I produce quality products that will make your words come alive.
Activities & history related specifically to voice-overs:
- Worked ans studied with voice-over coach, Terry Daniels
- Active member and participant in Front Range Voice-Over Group which performs a number of in-studio recording exercises and finished products.
- Active member of the advanced Toastmaster group called the Evening Stars.
- Active member of the Sandlot Improv group.
- Volunteer for Talking Books & Learning Ally
- Continually and constantly listening to on-line webinars/seminars/classes through Terry Daniels, Dan O'Day Edge Studio and you-tube.
- Attended voice-over class at Arapahoe community college
My Studio Equipment
- AT 2020 microphone
- Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop with Windows 8.02
- AKG-K240 head phones
- Audacity software
- Audio foam and other materials for sound proofing
- A portable isolation sound-proof booth
- Switch Sound File Converter
- Hi-Speed Internet access
- CN Levelator
-Conflict Resolution professional for 5+ years allowing me to provide superior customer service and troubleshoot problems and develop win-win solutions for clients.
-Labor law litigator for 10+ years allowing me to hone my public speaking and persuasive skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chari-Lynn Koppel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chari-Lynn Koppel is a Standard subscriber.
Chari-Lynn Koppel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chari-Lynn Koppel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chari-Lynn Koppel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chari-Lynn Koppel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.