Enthusiastic, Encouraging, Upbeat, Promotional
Naturally you will hear a upbeat, friendly, promotional, happy voice, which is very enthusiastic and encouraging.
I have great annunciation and have a neutral accent and very easy to work with. I'm more than happy to record as many variations as you need to get the perfect voice for your project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young, animated, dynamic,energetic, friendly, warm, fast talker, encouraging, happy, upbeat, bright, motivational enthusiastic, whiney, caring, overly excited, child like.
Dialects from all over America including New York (Brooklyn), Virginia, Texas and California.
I have intensely studied Japanese, Spanish and am currently taking up French and Chinese.
I can also perform a Canadian and London accent
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience is me using my vocals to attract attention to products when I am working as a promotional model, the trick is to not yell "free" but sound inviting so sometimes I have to be different characters in order to draw a crowd. My other voice over experience is my throw-myself-into-character-to-babysit voices, from reading stories to creating music to creating cartoony voices.
Palomba music academy guitar (acoustic) vocal (Alto-Soprano)
Barbizon for Modeling (Print and Runway)
Linda strobert for Acting, Improv, Scene Study, Commercial and Voice Over
Atonia Pettiford for Acting and Improv, Scene Study, and Commercial, and Voice Over
Judy bowman. Commercial acting
My Studio Equipment
External Microphone and pop filter
Sony sound forge software and Sony acid Pro software.
I have excellent annunciation, I love to sing (alto/soprano), write (creating music and poetry and novels), drawing/painting abstract art, I am the very definition of a gastronome to a T which leads me to love to cook and bake international cuisines, reading everything I can get my hands on and I am very easy to work with!
I am a professional film actress but I really love voice over and I would love to make that a bigger part of my career!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chantal Aytes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chantal Aytes is a Standard subscriber.
• Chantal Aytes was last active on Voice123 203 days ago