Comedy, Character, Everyman, Funny, Guy Next Door
Baseline voice quality has scratchy, yet rich tones and a naturally fast cadence, with an evident quick wit.
Good at character work, humorous to serious. Could play the hero or villain.
Fortunately, the Pittsburgh accent is gone, though it can be called out for comedic effect.
See and hear more at http://chadtayloractor.com
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Darien, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Grunt, Sarge, Old Man, Hick, 40s Newsman, Ubiquitous Pirate and Prospector, Zombie, Zombie Pirate and Prospector, Jazz/Bluesman, Announcer, Narrator, Bartender, Pimply Teen, French, Leprechaun Irish, Scottish, Pseudo European, Pittsburgh, Boston, New Orleans, and Various Dog Barks.
My Voice Experience
Worked on The Man Made Movie on TBS for nearly 5 years as host, doing interstitial VO work and characters.
Additionally, has worked with a staggering number of companies: McDonalds, Heinz, Pfizer, Merck, Abbott, Sanofi-Pasteur, Takeda, Glidden Professional, Johnson & Johnson, Guinness Bass Import, Aramark, Redken, Century 21, Daimler Chrysler, Samsung, Computer Associates, Ricoh, EMC, Canon, Motorola, Schick, Pepsi, American Express, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Bigelow…the list goes on and on.
Also has an extensive improvisational background for characters.
Shady Side Academy
Carnegie Mellon Summer Program
Stamford Center for the Arts
Gotham City Improv
My Studio Equipment
My home studio includes:
1-A Harlan Hogan Signature Series
Also, Am within five minutes of a studio with the following capabilities:
Pro Tools HD
ISDN patch with Musicam PrimaLT
(compatible with Zephyr codecs)
Synced Picture for Remote ADR via SyncIO and ISDN
Yamaha DM1000 digital console
Genelec 1030a monitors
Millennia Media HV-3C preamp
Neumann U87 and Schoeps MK41 mics
Forensic Sound Restoration
Original music and music libraries
Sound design and effects
Also, since they're not based in NYC, they price quite reasonably!
An extensive comedy background combined with acting training since the third grade make me a great choice, I hope.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chad Taylor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chad Taylor is a Premium subscriber.
• Chad Taylor was last active on Voice123 9 days ago