Conversational, Natural, Real, Guy Next Door, GenX, Millennial
My voice can perform the following:
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform the following accents and impersonations:
George W Bush
Gay Male voice
Annoucer Over the Top
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voice overs for over 20 years. I've done radio and/or TV ad campaigns for companies like AutoNation, Boost Mobile, How I Met You Mother, the Emoji Movie, Pepsi and many small and local businesses.
I've also done voice acting for Sony Playstation, PC, and Sega. I've voiced characters for Working Designs and Gaijinworks on games like Lunar, Lunar 2, Summon Night 6, Arc the Lad, Growlancer Generations, and Vangard Bandits.
I've been trained by well known and well respected voice coaches such as Marice Tobias and Melissa Moats. I'm managed by Debbie Cope and represented by Atlas Talent, GoVoices and several other regional agents.
I've studied extensively with Marice Tobias and attended countless voice over conferences and workshops.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Sennheiser 416, an AKG 220, an Avalon M5 Preamp, a vocal booth, Pro Tools and Adobe Audition.
I have ISDN, Source Connect, and a phone patch in my studio.
I can talk in my sleep.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chad Letts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chad Letts is a Standard subscriber.
• Chad Letts was last active on Voice123 17 days ago