Educated, consistent and non-accented
Very smooth, deep and consistent voice.
Depending on the subject and the target audience, I can do many variations. From serious, sophisticated, professional tones to upbeat, fast and enthusiastic voices.
Will do work in English if a slight Spanish accent is required.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Peruvian
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Argentinian (Buenos Aires)
My Voice Experience
One of my best jobs was a one-hour infomercial for "eco-friendly" cleaning products. It was very rewarding to enhance a beautifully done video production by adding my voice.
Radio commercial for one of the Canadian banks with the most presence in South and Central America. My voice was chosen over several samples. The client was impressed with the tone and the mood of my voice. Referred to it as: not the every-day "pretty narrator voice".
Instructional material: narratives, instructions, and general audio to learn Spanish.
I have recorded many tracks of material geared to learning Spanish. Instruction is the other passion I share with recording.
Have attended seminars on how to market and/or improve voice-over abilities.
My Studio Equipment
Apex 4400 Microphone
Being a Spanish instructor by profession, I take great pride in knowing I speak my mother tongue well.
I love projecting my voice. I take great care in enunciating and using perfect grammar which gives me an upper hand when proofing and translating.
I know the Latin American culture and the variations among several countries in South and Central America and Spain.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cesar Torreblanca by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cesar Torreblanca is a Standard subscriber.
• Cesar Torreblanca was last active on Voice123 10 days ago