I'm a native Mexican Spanish speaker. I have been acting since I was 7 years old and haven't let a year go by without acting or doing commercials. I have a lot of experience in commercials, both: On and off-camera. My voice is very versatile. I can do a flat performance as well as a full drama, and a playful one.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Miami, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do cartoon voices. I speak English with a latin accent, as well as English with almost no accent. I can do impersonations and character voices. In Spanish, I can do different mexican accents, as well as a Latin American neutral.
My Voice Experience
I have done radio commercials for different products. I was also the official voice of "Planeta U" (Univision kid's segment on weekends) for over a year. Also, I had a segment on W radio 690 radio station with Ana Maria Canseco. I was also a guest co-host of the show several times.
I graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism as Magna Cum Laude. I have been in the entertainment business since I was 7 years old.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio with an M7 PreSonus microphone, PreSonus audio box and Studio One 3.
I am a singer, composer and dancer and have performed in various events and shows.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Celia Paulina by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Celia Paulina is a Standard subscriber.
• Celia Paulina was last active on Voice123 13 days ago