young, fresh, lively male voice; characters & more
Lively, more young than old, can be teenage boy or young to medium adult. Friendly, funny, weird or educational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German (no accent/dialect/Native Speaker!), Hessian dialect (a German county), German with English accent, German with Italian or French accent, English with light German accent (no native speaker), English with German accent, I can impersonate many real/fictional characters if I have a proper briefing and/or examples.
My Voice Experience
I do voice overs for layouts and commercials (radio), e-Learning products, web-presentations and telephone services, and computer game movie voice overs.
I also do character voices, such as computer game characters.
Also, I can do English voice with authentic German accent, from light to strong.
I've been working as a voice talent for several years for different clients from all over the world.
- SAE (School of Audio Engineering) Audio Diploma
- SAE (School of Audio Engineering) Bachelor of Arts (Rec.)
- some years in the past working as telephone marketing service agent/communications
- doing music w/ vocals of myself
- doing first voice jobs for layouts
- followed by jobs for different products, such as commercials, eLearning, etc.
- first cinematic movie voice over followed soon afterwards
- now doing voice overs for commercials, product videos, eLearning etc. since years.
My Studio Equipment
- A real Sound booth. Totally noise- and reflection-free.
- Microphone: Sennheiser MK4.
- PreAmp: Tube PreAmp.
- Interface: Focusrite Scarlett, recording in 96 kHz/24 Bit
- several plugins and outboard equipment.
This results in high-quality voice recordings in professional studio quality, without background noises or room reverberation. The editing and mixing process will also be executed accordingly, and the final product will be delivered in any format desired.
I speak English fluently, and studied it in University.
I can correct scripts that contain errors and mistakes.
For fun I imitate people and sounds with my voice in my free time, and sometimes for telephone jokes. Successful, I might add.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Cedric Hommel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cedric Hommel is a Premium subscriber.
• Cedric Hommel was last active on Voice123 24 days ago