Warm, friendly, smooth, expressive and professional
Warm, friendly, smooth, expressive, fun, sexy and professional for narrations and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, PA, Wilmington, DE, New Jersey and Maryland, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern accent, southern dialect
My Voice Experience
As a 30-year radio announcer, my voiceover clients include: Johnson & Johnson, Ford, Bellsouth, Home Depot, Publix, The Georgia Lottery, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church, The Philadelphia Federal Credit Union and more!
Endorsements include: McDonald's, Olay, Red Lobster, Applebee's, Airtran, Homegoods, Dr. Fisher's Medical Weight Loss Centers, Avon, Ovation Hair Products, Kia Motor, Nissan and and more!
My experience as 30-year "on-air" radio announcer, with a few of those years in entertainment television. I'm also an actress with credits that include voiceovers for television commercials, film, print and industrials.
My training includes several acting classes, voiceover workshops and private acting coaching.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica microphone (AT2005USB)
Mac Book Pro
Steinberg UR22 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Shure SRH849 Headphones
Talking is my life. I have been in the radio industry for 30 years, with some of those years in entertainment television. As an announcer, commercial production is a daily part of my job description. I'm required to record radio commercials on a daily basis for clients. In addition, I'm a skilled narrator and excellent storyteller.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact CeCe McGhee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently CeCe McGhee is a Standard subscriber.
• CeCe McGhee was last active on Voice123 35 days ago