Young, natural, unique, fun, hip, likeable
I have a fun and playful voice for commercial work, a young sound for those needing children without the hassle, as well as a clean professional sound for narratives.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Real, young, French, Irish, Cockney, British, natural, conversational
My Voice Experience
Most recent narrator/Red Rover Gamemasters Comics Issue 3 read-a-long comic
"Skip" in Eco Beeps with Skip & Molly
the voice of Holiday/April in Carneros 4 years
Radio for eight years; talk host/producer/engineer
Dozens of Public Service Announcements
Improve, theatre, and musical theatre experience.
Owner of karaoke and event sound businesses
Theatre/Musical Theatre Major at San Diego City College
PSAs in high school
Improv, theatre, and musical theatre experience
Studied at Radio Magic in Sonoma, CA
Workshops on every theatrical area and voice overs
In studio training at Sun FM 91.3 KSVY Sonoma
My Studio Equipment
My home studio consists of editing software on my computer with a very nice condenser mic. I live in a quiet, off the street location with sound proofing as well.
Sound several local choral groups
Sound for large performances
Experience running the board on radio
Experience with mixing audio
I am an alto
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cat Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cat Smith is a Standard subscriber.
Cat Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cat Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cat Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cat Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.