Versatile, Teen to 40s, Singer, Jingles, Harmony
Cati has a warm tone to her voice, and is able to adapt easily to different "vibes". From sultry to motherly, from teen to Southern belle, she wears many vocal hats comfortably and uses her musical training to pick up on nuances in the rhythm and pitch of her speaking voice, and adjust it to precisely fit any direction given to her.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Southern, "Valley Girl", Young Mother, Teen, Child, Sultry/Raspy
Singer in various styles (pop, rock, jazz, blues/soul, folk, country, EDM, Broadway, classical) Vocal Range: D3 to E6, Belt to G5
My Voice Experience
Cati is a classically trained singer and voice artist. Originally from Nashville, TN, she performed in theatrical productions throughout the US and Caribbean before coming to New York City to study Musical Theater at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy. Upon completion of their rigorous Integrated Program, which included Voice, Speech, Acting, Dance and Music Theory intensives, she has continued her performing and recording career in Manhattan for nearly a decade. She has performed in concert with such talents as Gold Record recording artist Jonathan Edwards and Tony Award Winner Lillias White, and she is a highly sought-after session singer by some of New York's top composers. To hear more music go to www.nycsessionsinger.com.
Integrated Program in Musical Theatre, American Musical and Dramatic Academy NYC - Included extensive training in Voice Production, Speech, and American Standard (Edith Skinner Technique).
Music Theory and Voice, American University Washington, DC
Private Voice, Belmont University Nashville, TN
My Studio Equipment
Shure PG42 Microphone
Sight singing, music theory, composition
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cati James by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cati James is a Standard subscriber.
Cati James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cati James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cati James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cati James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.