Natural, warm, conversational, clear, & cheerful
Clean, clear, warm, friendly, conversational, natural
Find me at www.huntervoice.com or email me at email@example.com
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Catherine Hunter
My Voice Experience
I am an international voice over artist with a broadcast quality studio equipped with Source Connect, ISDN, Skype and phone patch capabilities.
Professional, incredibly easy to work with, exceptional attention to detail and quick turnaround times. I am your best resource for commercials, television, corporate and medical narration, interactive voice response (IVR), animation, and smart phone/tablet applications.
I am a proud member of the World-Voices Organization (WoVO).
Even though I've been a full-time voice over actress for 14 years, my training never stops. I make it a point to study consistently with Nancy Wolfson (from Braintracks Audio) and attend voice over conferences and classes across the US.
I have worked with some amazingly talented people in the voice over industry...Lori Alan, Pat Fraley, Scott Brick, MaryLynn Wissner, Elaine Clark, and Joan Baker.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH 416 microphone
Adobe Audition software
Source Connect "Certified" Studio
While I record a variety of genres, a steady portion of my work has been in the healthcare industry recording thousands of tricky drug names, as well as medical procedures and devices with ease. I'm extremely proficient in medical narration and educational textbooks where the listener’s interest needs to be maintained.
I enjoy making the recording process incredibly easy for clients, which keeps them coming back for years!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Catherine Hunter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Catherine Hunter is a Premium subscriber.
• Catherine Hunter was last active on Voice123 8 days ago