Warm and deep (narration), smooth and professional (presentation and tutorial narration).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
How would I describe my voice?
Warm, deep, ominous, sexy, soft, authoritative, animated
What kind of work have I done?
Recording For The Blind and Dyslexic, NYC - narrator (2008)
World Tribune on Audio, NYC - narrator (2007 to Present)
About little ol' me(giggle)...
I LOVE lending my voice to empower and inform whether it be recorded or in person.
I have undertaken projects for the visually impaired as well as doing transcription for college students with learning and hearing impairments.
I am looking to build my resume so I am very open to volunteer projects.
WSOU Radio - Seton Hall University student radio (1989)
Marla Kirban - Voiceover Coach (2008)
My Studio Equipment
Home voiceover studio:
Compaq Presario laptop with sound card and speakers;
TRADESHOW AND EVENT SPECIALIST/SPOKESMODEL
* Event and promotion execution management
* Initiate, run, conclude and follow up with reporting on promotions and events
* Ensure brand and event initiatives and directives are understood and executed
* Network with staff as well as with consumers to increase brand awareness
* Build relationships with staff to maximize exposure and positioning of brand
* Interactive marketing - consumer education, product advocacy, and presentation of incentives
* Encourage, promote, and show appreciation for brand loyalty
* Create buzz through appearances in live campaigns
* Provide support to sales team and supporting staff
A list of companies that I have represented as a spokesperson. References are readily available.
- Productions Plus/SodaStream
- Nissan Leaf National Campaign
- NABA Corporate Convention Spokesperson
- Today’s Wheels
- Compass Dodge Inc.
- Jazz House Kids
- Middleway Press
- PAX Programs
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cassandra James by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cassandra James is a Standard subscriber.
Cassandra James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cassandra James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cassandra James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cassandra James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.