Anime, Video Game specialist
Smooth and clear or hard and raspy, young or old. Good for cartoons and video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Australian, Cockney, Southern, New York, Surfer, Boston
My Voice Experience
I've provided voices for many video games, as well as various original characters for many third party "standalone" video games and video game mods. I also provide voices for anime (Japanese animation), western animation, radio and TV commercials, as well as announcements, flash tutorials, and ESL tapes (English as a Second Language). My most recent experience was playing multiple characters yells, multiplayer character death screams, a towns person, and more in the hit 2010 video games, Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare by Rockstar Games.
NOTE: My demos have been shortened due to Voice 123's restrictions, and the quality has also been reduced greatly. You can go to my site to hear my demos in their prime.
My Studio Equipment
I mainly use an Audio Technica (AT-3035) microphone with an M-Audio preamp, though I also have a Sterling Audio ST77 Studio Condenser microphone, an RME Fireface 400 Firewire Interface, Presonus Eureka microphone preamp and a DBX286A microphone preamp.
I'm a skilled drummer with a studio just for music as well as voice acting.
I create sound effects for video games with professional quality, in a professional environment.
I'm also able to mix and master sounds for any production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Casey Mongillo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Casey Mongillo is a Standard subscriber.
Casey Mongillo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Casey Mongillo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Casey Mongillo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Casey Mongillo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.