Smart, Bright, Natural, Clear, Youthful, Mom
A bit about me: I am an actress with a background in classical theatre, both on and off camera hosting and character work. With all this experience, I can easily make your message come alive with an energy that is both genuine and fun.
From the adorable young child to the all-American everywoman to the brainiac doctor and many things in between, my vocal spectrum would be an appropriate choice for any market!
I am local to the Los Angeles area and am willing to travel to your local studio of choice or other cities nearby. I do have access to a professional recording studio for an additional rental fee.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco,Berkeley,Emeryville,Oakland,San Jose, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, American Southern, Standard British, Cockney
My Voice Experience
Commercial/Industrial Clients Include:
University of Phoenix, AstraZeneca, Sega, Polycom, Genentech, Rotary Int'l, Keynote Systems, Planned Parenthood, Wellpoint, ThermoFisher Scientific
Please be sure to invite me to submit and audition proposal!
B.A. in Theatre (Vanguard University of Southern California)
Instruction at VoiceOne, San Francisco
Also available for ADR and Looping
My Studio Equipment
Electro-Voice DS35 Dynamic Cardioid microphone
USB audio interface with Preamps
Snowflake USB microphone
I record directly to my Mac, making it easy to playback, re-record, and edit raw files.
I accept direction well, adapt easily to change and am always adding to my repertoire of skills.
You will be provided with a high quality dry track by email or CD.
• Can pick up dialects and languages easily
• Karaoke style singing
Additional Keyords: refreshing, upbeat, classy, professional, corporate, spunky, intelligent, confident, playful, girly, energetic, fun, friendly, mischievous
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Casey D by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Casey D is a Standard subscriber.
Casey D does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Casey D was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Casey D does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Casey D was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.